In the southern region of Nepal, the jungles of Chitwan National Park await you with wildlife experiences like no other. Track wild royal Bengal tigers and watch one-horned rhinos bathe in rivers alongside the great Asiatic elephants. If you want to quench your thirst for nature, Chitwan National Park is where you should go. Witness wilderness in its real form, and do it in style like the Maharajas on elephant back to spot rhinos and deer, or go for a jeep safari in the depths of the forest to catch a glimpse of the elusive Bengal tiger. One-horned rhinoceros in Chitwan National Park Another, exciting adventure is to go canoeing in the marshy Terai river amongst dozens of marsh mugger crocodiles basking in the sun, waiting for their prey to fall in their mouths. You can also spend some calming animal time visiting the elephant and gharial breeding centers, a perfect way to educate your kids about the animals and their life cycle. Be a part of the local tribal life and visit a Tharu village, where you are welcomed inside their traditional mud houses and treated with utmost care and respect. At the end of the day add to the essence of the ultimate jungle experience and unwind next to a huge campfire, to the sounds of the intricate Tharu stick dance and local folk songs. The Chitwan National Park, Nepal’s first national park lies at the foot of the Mahabharat range in the inner Terai lowlands of Chitwan. Covering an area of 932 sq. km this is the most well preserved conservation area in all of Asia. The park is rich in flora and fauna and has a fascinating variety of mammals and birds. The park preserves some of the last habitats for endangered species like the greater one-horned rhinoceros and the Royal Bengal tiger. The reserve was designated a national park in 1973 and was listed as a UNESCO world Heritage sites.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.